This is a simple version of zucchini bread, made even easier by spiralizing the zucchini instead of grating it (and your fingers!) as part of the process. Just chop the spaghetti-like strands into short pieces. If you’re spiralizing zucchini for another recipe, make a little extra and turn it into a delicious, easy bread.
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup spiralized (or grated) zucchini
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease a loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
2. Whisk the eggs, sugar, and oil until well combined. Switch to a wooden spoon and add the zucchini and vanilla. Stir well.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir well.
5. Add the nuts. Pour the mixture into a prepared loaf pan. Bake for 55-60 minutes at 350.
6. Let it rest in the pan for about 5 minutes before turning it out onto a wire rack to cool.