It’s been a rough few days for Miss Daisy. And for us. She’s resting on the new rug in the family room. The old rug was a casualty of a weekend of spontaneous vomiting. Yesterday was a day of x-rays to look for a swallowed foreign object ( or, even worse to contemplate, a possible tumor.) Much to our relief, nothing was found.
The vet thinks that she might have eaten something really nasty. Maybe even a dead something. Too disgusting to even contemplate.
She’s on a chicken and rice diet for the next couple of days, and meds to curb the vomiting. She woke up with her normal tail-wagging enthusiasm today.
Our girl is living up to her reputation as a hot house flower. Other dogs must eat disgusting things all the time and just roll on. Not our Daisy.
Sent from my iPhone